Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 7

oh, hey, it's been a week!

Day 7: Your Zodiac Sign and If It Fits Your Personality

I'm going to go with the old zodiac signs though. Astrology-online.com tells me that these are signs of a Taurus:

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

But, on the "dark side" there's also:

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

I've never put stock in astrology. It seems like I could match up to any of the other signs without much difficulty. But, yeah, I'd say most of the above descriptions fit me. Taurus's are also known for being stubborn and me and my friend (a fellow Taurus) were quite a match when we were both being stubborn/inflexible about something.

General: Astrology doesn't matter to me.


No comments: