Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

Day 2: Where You'd Like to Be in 10 Years

I am horrible at planning ahead. Even 6 months is hard for me to plan for. Actually, strike that, make it 2 months. When I was in high school I had a hard enough time accepting that I would even graduate. It just seemed like something I would never get to. I'm not sure if it was because in youth group it's always pounded into your psyche that you could die at any time (and if you died "do you know for sure you'd go to heaven?").

So, in 10 years...I have no freakin' clue. I would like to be happy. I would like to be in love. I don't have the American dreams of owning a house (it sounds kinda like a pain in the ass) or having kids, they're not goals of mine. I may change my mind, I find that happens often. I want to find a job that I get some joy out of, or at least, doesn't completely suck.

And I hope these two niece dogs of mine will still be alive and well:
Isn't May (the Pit) the best at the Pathetic Puppy Dog Eyes? She breaks my heart every time I leave her at home. She was a rescue, she had been left in a parking lot and had saggy titties from the several litters she had already had. She also had been obviously whipped with a belt (she cowers when my brother-in-law takes off his belt...not to whip her, by the way). I just don't understand how people can do that to animals.

No comments: