Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 13

Day 13: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

There are too many places I'd like to visit, but here's a few:
Australia
Hawaii
New York City
San Francisco
Spain
Return to Italy, Ireland and Scotland and see more of them
Iceland
Greece


Move to:
hmm...I really liked Edinburgh. When I was there I wrote down that I wanted to go back and live there for at least 6 months. I would consider Vancouver, BC, as well. I enjoyed my time out of the States when I was gone for 13 months, but I was excited to be back, I feel at home here.
My other option besides Portland was Philadelphia and I wouldn't mind living there. I really love the architecture there and I LOVE the pretzel place that sells fresh pretzels for about $0.40/a piece at midnight...

2 comments:

sgcorrie said...

You were totally right on our travel hopes!!! I'm glad somebody else sees me on the Philly thing.

K said...

Yes come visit me in Melbourne, it's pretty vegan friendly!