Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 10

Day 10: Put Your iPod on Shuffle & Write the 10 Songs That Come Up


1. S.O.S. by Abba- such a good band. Can anyone stay in a bad mood when they come on? My at-work experiences with it says no.

2. Chariot by Page France- i really love this cd (Hello, Dear Wind), this song is one of the best.

3. Obstacle 1 by Interpol- i own 3 songs by Interpol. they're all known as "Tracks", this one being Track 7, but i looked it up for your knowledge.

4. The Dress Looks Nice On You by Sufjan Stevens- i love Sufjan.

5. I Can't Stay by The Killers- this is off their newer album that I don't know.

6. Come on! Let's Boogey to the...(something, I can't see the rest.) by Sufjan Stevens- his Christmas album is lengthy and good. I love his version of the not-very-Christmasy song Come Thou Fount.

7. Adam's Song by Blink- 182- I shall never tire of this band.

8. Whyyawannabringmedown by Kelly Clarkson- wow, never listened to this song before. It's not her usual sound. I have a soft spot for Breakaway (it was playing on the radio a lot when I was making the big move west) and Since You (i refuse to spell it "u"!) Been Gone.

9. Untitled 9 by I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business- it's the solo project of the singer from The Early November, which is band I haven't listened. I believe my friend Becca is the one that put a couple icmamlnb songs on a mix for me.

10. The World Has Turned & Left Me by Weezer- such a good song to end this on! This is my favorite off their most famous album.

1 comment:

sgcorrie said...

Blink 182 has been my favorite band since high school!! Jeff makes fun of me for it, but he's rude.

I LOVE your new background!