Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge


Steffers, a PPK friend, fellow Portlander (if I consider myself a Portlander...which I do even though I don't technically live there right now) and blogger colleague, is doing this 30 day challenge on her blog, so I thought I might as well do it too.

So :ahem: Day 1...

Your Current Relationship, if Single Discuss How Single Life is:
I'm a singleton. Single life is...not the worst thing ever, but I do long for a partner-in-crime. The single life isn't something I enjoy. What I enjoy: cuddling and holding hands. I don't meet new people very easily and online dating is lacking in guys that I would be interested in. Cute boys are a dime a dozen here in Portland, but me and my girlfriends have noticed they aren't big on making the first move. The feminist in me says I can make a move, but, dude, I am sick of initiating stuff, I already initiate conversation, most of the time. I want to be pursued, I'm old fashioned like that.

1 comment:

Shorty said...

Love this idea! I love any short-term, structured project, haha, especially one that involves self reflection...